NOTE: Windows and/or browsers may issue warnings because it's not signed. There's no malware in it, I promise.
If you get a message saying "Windows protected your PC, Windows SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk.", this is normal in Windows 8+. It just means I have not bought a certificate for this program.
Click "More info" then "Run anyway".
Version: 1.2.6 - Fixed inverted fireball hit chance
Download: BB2Replayer 1.2.6 installer
- Fireball hit chance luck was awarded to the wrong player.
Version: 1.2.5 - Added option to set maximum number of parallel jobs
Download: BB2Replayer 1.2.5 installer
- Option to set maximum number of parallel threads being used for processing when importing replays. Some users had reported a ridiculous amount of memory being consumed.
Version: 1.2.4 - Added option of turning auto discovery off
Download: BB2Replayer 1.2.4 installer
- Option to disable automatic discovery of local replay files added, add 'AutoDiscovery=False;' to settings.ini.
Version: 1.2.3 - End support for League 1: Cabalvision Official League
Download: BB2Replayer 1.2.3 installer
- BB2Replayer will no longer store results from Cabalvision Official League because of server space concerns. You can still manually open replays from it.
Version: 1.2.2 - Understrength block after re-roll luck fix
Download: BB2Replayer 1.2.2 installer
- Understrength block luck was correct before re-roll, but would be treated as a normal 2D block after re-roll was used.
Version: 1.2.1 - KO recovery luck fix (again)
Download: BB2Replayer 1.2.1 installer
- Fixed the fix for KO recovery luck, should be working properly now.
Version: 1.2.0 - Bug fixes
Download: BB2Replayer 1.2.0 installer
- Bribe luck was always assigned to the away team, regardless of which team actually made the roll.
- Understrengthed blocks (1D and 2D against blocks) would in some circumstances have luck stats as if they were normal 1D/2D blocks.
- Team reports would not be re-generated when other teams in the competition played.
- Server checksums were partially broken, sometimes resulting in unnecessary downloads/uploads when syncing with server.
- Server will now require at least version 1.2.0 when accepting new match reports from clients.
Version: 1.1.6 - KO recovery luck fix
Download: BB2Replayer 1.1.6 installer
- KO recovery luck events were assigned to the wrong team, which is now fixed.
Version: 1.1.4 - Admin results
Download: BB2Replayer 1.1.4 installer
- Some admin results caused parsing to fail, this is hopefully fixed now.
Version: 1.1.3 - TCP timeout
Download: BB2Replayer 1.1.3 installer
- Increasing TCP response timeout from 90 seconds to 300 seconds.
Version: 1.1.2 - LoadFile exception
Download: BB2Replayer 1.1.2 installer
- Catching new exception, which will hopefully fix unexpected termination.
Version: 1.1.1 - Installer dependencies
Download: BB2Replayer 1.1.1 installer
- A few changes to installer.
- Now targeting .NET 4.7.1.
Version: 1.1.0 - Report overhaul, admin results
Download: BB2Replayer 1.1.0 installer
- Changed hall of fame reports from 4 to 3 entries per category.
- Changed absolute luck to relative luck in hall of fame reports.
- Removed cash earned from HoF as it's impossible to retrieve re-roll results.
- Introduced "Overcoming Adveristy" team HoF category.
- Added the possibility to create admin results.
- Fixed bug where a single match could occur multiple times in a match day.
Version: 1.0.3 - Report fix
Download: BB2Replayer 1.0.3 installer
- Fixed broken reports containing names with double quotes in them.
Version: 1.0.2 - Playback
Download: BB2Replayer 1.0.2 installer
- Fixed frequently unresponsive buttons during playback in replay viewer.
- Fixed block icons being inverted in replay viewer.
Version: 1.0.1 - Double-click on matches fix
Download: BB2Replayer 1.0.1 installer
- Fixed a small bug where double-clicking on matches to open replay viewer didn't work anymore.
Version: 1.0.0 - Replay viewer and luck
Download: BB2Replayer 1.0.0 installer
- Replay viewer now actually understands all events
- Luck analyzer
- Luck sections in Match reports as well as Team Hall of Fame reports
- Hugely improved loading/parsing times
- National characters now work in web reports (UTF8)
- Theme editor: You can now create and save your own colour themes
- Search box in log window
- Option to only show errors in log window
- Lots of other fixes and tweaks, too many to list
Version: 0.9.2 - Bugfixes
Download: BB2Replayer 0.9.2 installer
- Bug-fixes and tweaks with socket connection in hopes of fixing missing reports bug.
Version: 0.9.1 - Team reports
Download: BB2Replayer 0.9.1 installer
- New team report (right-click on team in Standings to find it).
- Some tweaks to other reports.
- Tweaked logging a bit.
Version: 0.9.0 - Web reports overhaul
Download: BB2Replayer 0.9.0 installer
- New reports internal API.
- Match reports now include list of perm injuries, scorers, interceptions, spp gained.
- Several changes to layout of competition reports.
Version: 0.8.0 - Legendary Edition
Download: BB2Replayer 0.8.0 installer
- Added support for 8 new Legendary Edition teams.
- Some work on the replay viewer (although still very much unfinished).
- Added support for penalty shoot-outs.
- Fixed crash bug if right-clicking certain points of the GUI.
- Various report tweaks.
Version: 0.7.3 - Chaos Dwarf and Khemri teams
Download: BB2Replayer 0.7.3 installer
- Added support for Chaos Dwarf and Khemri teams.
- Added Dark Elf Assassin.
- Added Two Heads, Sneaky Git and Hail Mary Pass skills.
- Fixed mixup of sustained vs inflicted interceptions in stats.
- New versions (after this) should in general no longer require a full rebuild of the database.
- Various changes to web reports.
- Some engine tweaks to speed up startup of application.
- Fixed "Unknown NextTurnType 3" error.
Version: 0.7.2 - Bugfix for the bugfix
Download: BB2Replayer 0.7.2 installer
- Fixed report URL window again, accidentally broke it in previous version.
Version: 0.7.1 - Bugfixes
Download: BB2Replayer 0.7.1 installer
- Fixed crash parsing certain replay files
- Fixed potential race condition crash
- Crash logs are now saved in Documents\bb2replayer, and not in the executable directory
Version: 0.7.0 - Nurgle
Download: BB2Replayer 0.7.0 installer
- Added Nurgle support.
- New 'Dead & Retired' web report.
- Introduced League Management to subscribe to only certain leagues and not get everything.
- Re-written logger back-end. Was slow and bulky with large log, should now be more responsive even with sizeable backlog.
- More report tweaks, filled in missing skills, players, injuries, etc.
Version: 0.6.1 - Bugfixes
Download: BB2Replayer 0.6.1 installer
- Fixed bug that stopped parsing of certain matches.
- Fixed round ordering in matches report.
- Replay viewer is semi-operational, though still not very usable.
Version: 0.6.0 - WPF
Download: BB2Replayer 0.6.0 installer
- Full rewrite of front-end from WinForms to Windows Presentation Foundation.
- Several new races/players/skills added to database.
- Replay viewer window is temporarily non-functional (dummy window).
- Countless other changes.
Version: 0.5.0 - Web reports
Download: BB2Replayer 0.5.0 installer
- Client generates and uploads web reports to server
Version: 0.2.4.0 - Robustness
Download: BB2Replayer 0.2.4.0 installer
- Improved exception handling
- More informative exception log if things really do go south
Version: 0.2.3.1 - Database inconsistency
Download: BB2Replayer 0.2.3.1 installer
- Small fix for File vs Match entries
Version: 0.2.3.0 - Exception handling
Download: BB2Replayer 0.2.3.0 installer
- Fixed several issues with exception handling
- No longer stops importing matches if one fails
Version: 0.2.2.0 - Initial release
Download: BB2Replayer 0.2.2.0 installer
- Basic sync with server working
- Some stats implemented
- Partial support for replaying match step-by-step